Friday, July 2, 2010

So True!

One of my Facebook friends has the most awesome quotes that he posts throughout the day. Many of them are very encouraging to me. And actually, while I'm talking about that, I'll just say that I have several friends on FB who post Scripture or a line from a worship song that is on their heart. This really is amazing to me...to have not just one friend, but several, who follow the L-rd's leaning to post Scripture in their status. How encouraging! Anyway, here is the quote that got my attention this morning:
"The only people you should try to get even with are those who have helped you. Let God get even with those who didn't or won't." -Anonymous
Here's one that that another one of my friends posted:
"To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing." -Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment